måndag 28 december 2015

Re registered for January

Today we had led class 4.15 am, Shala time 4.00 am. Got my spot, sounds really bad but I love that no one els likes my spot, hehe. Felt really strong and flexible so it was a good practice. In the led classes Sharath nowadays got a microphone. He walks around and counts the vinyasas. He walk past me a few times and then suddenly he stopped and said, "Old mat, get a new one" I know he was taking to me. My mat been used a lot and I had it for a while. Its a Lululemon travel mat. I love it. When my mum been telling me I should buy a new one I tell her that this mat is just not a normal mat, I love it, we been thru a lot together, many ups and downs. It takes a while to develop this kind of relationship ;)

Well now I had to go and buy me a new mat. I am a bit nervous how we will bound tomorrow in practice. Hopefully it will have a happy ending.

Aslo today I re registered. Payed for my last month and got my timing changes. Without asking for it Sharath gave me 4,30 am batch, for my Mysore style practice. He knows I been coming early last month when I was in the 5 am batch so maybe thats why he change it. Thought he would put me in a later batch just because I been so early but he change it to 4,30 am luckily, think it a good sign.

                               My lovely old mat

   

1 kommentar: