lördag 26 december 2015

Mysore class

This is how it looks like entering into a "Mysore style" class in the mornings. You hear Sharath calls out "one more, two more, small one " Lately I been really lucky coz there been no people in line before me so I can just go straight in at 4,30 am. There's been spots free coz of less people in the batch before me. But I been a bit too early 😮🙈 As long long as Sharath is not telling me off I think it's ok.
After conference at Saturday they were supposed to remove the old rug on the flor in the Shala. It was such a coullerful mat. It's  weird, that the next practice in the Shala will feel like beeing in a different room 😮😤 But as my friend reminded me of, "change is the only constant"
I did not take this photo I took it from the internet 🙈😇 wouldn't dare too. 😜

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar