onsdag 30 december 2015

Happy new year

My last practice is done for 2015. Feels weird to leave 2015 behind, as the attached girl I am I like everyting to be as it use to be and fear time will runout too fast. Tomorrow its 2016, wow. Trying to focus on how everything gets better with time and change is the only constant right? I read a nice text yesterday from day1yoga, think it was her birthday yesterday. She made this promise to herself long ago. She will only get better with age, stronger, more energetic, healthier, wiser... I post a picture of her text below so you can read it all.

I try and picture myself as a much better person by every year, and it makes my mind a bit more calm. As time speeds up I know one thing that grows stronger inside of me, and its how thankful I am to be here on this earth and together with so many awesome people. Everyday I try to go on my mat and the first thing that comes to my mind when I put my hands together in prayer pose, or Namasthe is to be THANKFUL for everything I got and try and keep that mindset thou out the hole day. Thankful for being here and have this great opportunity to learn.

I thought Sharath would keep me at Kapotasana for a while but yesterday he told me Supta Vajrasana, got happy. Thought now this will be the last asana for this month. Began my backbends after getting help with Supta Vajrasana today, then I heard Sharath say "Bakasana". Didn't again think he was speaking to me but as he touch my leg and said YOU, I figured he was talking to me.  You do Bakasana B. Ohh shit. Its been 2 month I haven't practice jumping into Bakasana and today I was infront of the stage as well. Been fearing to jump into Bakasana B infront of that stage as I heard people hitting the face on the edge of it. No time to think just do it I thought to myself, and I jumped straight into my armpits and stayed there. I was surprised with myself, its not everyday I do it on the first try but today having Sharath there and the stage-edge, I did it.

It was a good last practice of 2015. I am realdy to leave 2015 behind me. Thankful for everything I learned over the year, new friends I made, old friends I made unforgettable memories with, my family thats healthy and suports me always. Thank you 2015 lets kick of 2016!      
And you peeps, that will celebrate New years at 12.00 a clock in Sweden, think about me coz I should just be about to step on my mat to start my practice, might even have done a few sun salutations already ;)






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar