onsdag 25 januari 2012

Why should I make myself happy?



This following text is written by my meditation teacher in Thailand!

The motivation of someone who meditates is playing a big role, in the results in his or her meditation-practice. If your meditation practice makes you happier - great! What if you also could make others around you happier? What if you would sit down precisely because this very wish moves you? "May everyone be happy! May nobody experience suffering anymore!" If this touches you, you are moved by the two most powerful human states of mind. I am talking about love and compassion. How can I actually make others happy? Simple - you need to be happy first! How can I free others from suffering? It's similar - free yourself from it first or at least be on a valid path to liberation from it! How do I free myself and others from suffering and create abundance and happiness all around me? By practicing meditation! What is meditation? Take another look at the definition and you see that there can only be 2 correct motivations for your practice. The first is Love, the second is Compassion and both go hand in hand!
/writen by Tobias Warzinek

Miss my meditation classes with Louise! I miss Toby! Beautiful people that I am blessed that I have met in my life, even thou I havent known them for long  or can say I really known them at all, they make me happy! I think  everyone should learn to Meditate a bit, get some knowledge. Maybe then we can reduce consuming so much pills and drugs and start smiling for real!!! More Love and Compasstion!

This is a photo from Thailand some weeks ago before Keiths fight! From left Sara, Louise, Keith, Warren Me and Andy! Awesome friends. A big Good luck to Keith who is fighting on the 28th this month, in Bangkok with Master Toddys team. I be cheering from India!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar