tisdag 24 januari 2012

Packing and studing!

Packing and studing! I have to try and not get stuck on Facebook talking to my friends, but I get destracted eazy. I know I have to study my Asthanga yoga book to. A Jay will tell me off if I have forgotten to much, when to do what pose and the names, like; go to Prasarita Padottanasana C and I will look like a fool, and then " no exuise", no talk in the shala, next time you do better next time you remember, coz I should know them all by now. This blog will help me with that I thought, by teaching you guys I will learn aswell.

I like A Jays way of teaching, he knows what he can expect of me and if I can do better he tells me and I wont get away with beeing unfocused . I know he will make me reach the stage in yoga that he belives I am capable of. He is not hard on everyone all the time, he knows when to expect less from some people, he reads people very well. Just like my Master in Muaythai Master Toddy, everyday he whants me to do my best, and thats how you and your teacher will reach goals together!

I thought I would give you guys BKS Ayengars video: He is explaining the asanas (poses), why they are good for you, while doing them. He is really cool and this is to all you guys who thinks ur to old, I know he´s been doing it for a while but its never to late. Look at all of the episods, this is the 3/6 ! He explains very well!


 For who of you that intressted in what kind of Yoga I study Its Asthanga yoga, we do almost the same poses as Ayenga on the video but with a flow, a vinyasa flow, like in the David Swensson video I posted last time.

Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga is a method of yoga that synchronises the breath with a series of postures, producing an intense internal heat and purifying perspiration that detoxifies the muscles and internal organs resulting in improved circulation, a light and strong body, physical stamina, strength, flexibility and a calm and focussed mind! /Asthanga Galle

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar