lördag 21 januari 2012

Welcome

I thought I will give this a try, to start a blogg. Thought it would be good for me now when Im going to Mysore again. On thursday Im off  to India and Mysore to study Asthanga Yoga. I miss friends and family when Im away, miss talking to them and getting respons on my thoughts. So with my blogg I keep you (whom ever thats interested) updated on what I am up to during the days and what going on in my head. When I get to many ghosts in my head, hopfully I have you guys!

Maybe I will be crap at this blogging, but I give it a try see how many of you are interested in what I am doing.
So, as I told you I will be going to Mysore on Thursday to stay for hopfully 6-8 weeks and study Asthanga Yoga. Then back to Bangkok and my Muaythai gym, with my favorit trainer Master Toddy.  So this bloog will be alot a of Yoga talk for the next following weeks, but I will try and mix it up! I put up a link on David Swensson who is an amazing Yogii. A big insperation for me to get better in all aspects, the power, strenght, control and flexibility!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar