fredag 27 januari 2012

Arrived in Mysore!

The flight over whent smooth. I dident lose my passport or anything, amazing! A quick stop in Dubai then over to Bangladore where I had a taxi waiting for me, that would take me to Mysore. A bumpy taxi ride for 4 hours. People always tells me I should stay over in Bangladore and check out the city, but I never do. I am always to eger to arrive and get satteled in where I know I will be staying.
I been in India before, for 2 month but I can not say I have seen India only Mysore. I should see more but I take it another time, although I really would love to go and see the Himalyas and Sir Lanka, everyone tells me its amazing! But traveling around and seeing things, it would be more fun if you did with some friends I think.

On the plain over I saw a movie, Forest! Its was a really sweet storry, about Angels! Its a good movie so watch it. It got me thinking about how some people around you are like angels for you. Some people just have Angel quality just like some have star quality, or teaching quality. Sometimes you have those angels arond you who makes you think twise. If you belive in them you keep your eyes open and lissen to everyone, then we become more open minded towards others!
Enought about Angels, or els they come and take me!

I am so exited going to the shala and getting started. A shala is the room where you pracitise your Yoga Asanas, yoga poses. Its a bit strage again, to come from a period where I been training really hard, running, sparring, kicking the bags and pads and now its time to go into the shala. I have so much energi. I feel like running and sparring, coz that where I feel confertible beeing. Not that Yoga is less hard, opposite, now I will be faceing a even harder concentraion training. Well I have my trainers and my Ipod so I can go for a runn with the crocodiles when I just need let everything go! Its like the running becomes more relaxing and meditating then the Yoga asanas, strage!

Time for some Masala Dosa!
Sorry my spelling sometimes, and I will put up more pic soon!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar