söndag 29 januari 2012

Sthalam 8, I am back!

My last trip to Mysore was in 2010. My plan was to go here and do the teacher training course for two month. The first month A Jay study you and let you know if you are ready for the teacher training course for the second month. In my mind I thought I was gona be alot alone, well meet friends in the shala but stay alone and just focus on learning and reading books. When I arrived to Mysore I met Anna from sweden at breakfast the fist morning and we chatted for a bit and she decided to stay in Mysore with me and study yoga in the same shala for a month. Anna and I got an apartment and I had someone to share the first month with. When we dident study, we had free time to explore Mysore and discover what this place had to offer. Carzy how eazy and great it always ends up, happy I met her that morning.

After the month with Anna I moves to the place where I will be staying this time to. I stayed in a big house with four beautiful ladys. It was Deorathy from Paris, that I did my teacher training course with. Dilza from Venezuela who made South American food like a goddess, and she was my Salsa teacher to, Julie from Russia and Boshana from Poland. We had a huge kitchen and cooked offen togheter and shared our stories in life, over food and sometimes whine. It was a really great time in my life that I will never forget.

Wherever you are its the people surroundings you that makes your day. Its hard to find people here thats negative or makes your day hard in some way. But I miss my roomis from last year, I know I will find new ones thou. The fist night I had here, there was a dinner party in the house I stay in now. Two girls finish their teacher training and selebrated. They all seams very nice and I dont douth that this time will be as good as last year in Mysore.

Only have one thig to add on the negative list here in India, but I laught about it thou. I gues its a part of the colture. Had a Indian guy who came and sat next to me at the internet cafe. He was checking out my computer and saw my name on my facebook. He repeated my name laod many times and asked if I was married, YES I said, he told me to seach for his profile. I egnored him and feelt bad
but I tryed to be clear. He said please again and took my computer and added him on my facebook. Well well no harm done, to have him on my facebook I thought, can always just delete him.
The next day when I checked my inbox I got this; "he hanna i want to fuck 1 girl wat to do will u plz help me plz plz"

It happend last time here to but at the supermarket, it feels like its not strage for them at all to ask. Just whats your name and you wanne have sex, straight forward. Well I should be happy someone whats to, he he! I also remember a guy who me and Anna met while walking up Shamondhi hill, next day he looked up where we stayed and dident leave our apartment until we had dinner with him. After a while egnoring him he left. But I feel safe here anyway, I think its a colture thing that
is hard to understand. I know they think we Western girl are "Eazy" so I keep covering my shoulders and knees as much as possible!

Everything els is just perfect. Did my first class on friday when I arrived. Feelt great and A Jay talked to me after. We discussed what I need to fix and that he would get me started more on the second seri. I got so happy, after the class, walking home I feelt even more exited then before, how now that is possible. I did a bit on it last year but not much. I like the poses in second, apperently the secend is good for the nerv system and it has alot of back bending, love it. We did discusse that
I need to fix my balance of strenght on each side to be more equal. Aperntly I have one side lots more stronger then the other one. It might be wierd if I dident coz of my Muaythai but everything in balance is better, so I have to work more on that!

I will oploads more pictures soon, feel like I got so much on my mind I need to share with you! Thanks for reading guys!

                                            Waitining for morning practise outside the Shala!


                                             A yellow cow with reed horns, ouside my door!





         
Dilza making dinner in 2010

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar