måndag 1 oktober 2012

One week has past...

.
One week has past, and I feel like I am in the flow here in Mysore again. It feels so good to be back and my practise is on track again, have new goals and I am getting stronger and stronger everyday. Well also more and more stiff everyday but I gues my body is a bit of a shock right now. The practise is quite intence and I havent been doing this much at home even thou I tryed to keep it up. It was good with two days of rest, saturday and sunday, as it was Full moon on sunday. But on monday I start morning class, and I think that will be so much better. Might let my body adjust a bit more then I go for Vineys afternoon classes aswell, but we will se. Dont want to over do it, but I think my body can cope with it.   
 
After friday class we had a movie night a the shala. Deepak made food and we saw a movie, it was called "Black", a hindu movie. It was a good storry, a bit diffrent to the kind of movies they make and play in europe and the west, but it had a good and interesting storry.

Frida, my friend from back home came on Sunday morning, and me and Bente took her to Gukkulam and Santosha for brekfast. After that we walk around Mysore lake. There we had one of the gards following ous coz they told ous we had to be carefull coz of the crocodiles. They told ous the lakes had about seven wild ones . But it was safe for ous to walk there coz they eat only cows and buffalos, but anyways we had to walk slow. Feelt really safe with a tiny little Indian man on a bike next to ous, I bet he would have saved ous if a wild crocodil would have attaced.

In the afternoon we had " A Sweet get-toghter" at our hous. Many friend came over and brought all kinds of sweets. I good day with good friends, and many interesting talks!  



 Saturday lunch! Three courses
 
Coffie time with Bente
 
Self practise in my room
 
Banana bread and mint Tea!
 
Getting some sun on the roof
 
 
Vlad amazing saland for lunch!
 
Mysore lake
 
Santosha Breakfast, coarn bread, spinach omelete and chai tea!

Sweet get toughter, Machas Beetroots balls!


Mysore lake

Mysore lake
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar