fredag 19 oktober 2012

Castles in the sky

Saturday morning and me and Frida just finished watching "Skavland" from last night. Its no practise today and my body needs to relax. Forgot how hard it is to have two practise each day but I like it, like it to much I gues. I had many people telling me yesterday that I have to take it easy and not go to hard. I do understand that it could be really bad for me if I puched it to much but I wanne think that I have a good realtionship with my body and will feel when I am puching it to hard, well I hope. Even thouth I havent been the best person to lissten to my body in my past, but I hope I learnt from my misstakes. Patience is the the key in anything you do, and I need to work on that alot. Have patience and to let go, is so hard.

After my last practise yesterday my teacher told me I have an amazing practise, and that I must had maintained a good practise back home. I got so happy and reed in the face. When I startet yoga I did it coz I feelt so bad at it and it made me strong, flexible and light, coz I was all of the opposite. I been thinking of my yoga journey and its really been a crazy ride never thought I would come this far. Its been so many feeling I had to deal with and understanding why I act like I do or feel like I do. If you have a control over your body like a yogi you will also have the control over your mind. It makes more sens the more you practise. Its a great feeling to know Yoga always will be with me, its something I see myself doing when I am 70 and old.

Me, Vlad and Frida was watching a surf movie called "Castle in the sky" the other night. The movie had unbelible pictures from all over the world, Icland, india, peru ext.. and the soundtrack had some really good songs. Our roomi Vlad is a surfer from Australia. Surfinga and yoga gives the same effects, your so much in the moment and in a feeling. Its hard to explain for people that never expeiance it, but some how it makes you feel free... Wish I knew how to surf when I saw the movie. To learn how to surf must be hard work, and the same with yoga its not always easy and even painfull sometuimes, but its wroth in the end. It makes you free, strong and balanced.



          

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar