onsdag 10 oktober 2012

A clean body, a clean mind!

Its a normal Wednesday here in Mysore and I got this feeling that were I am at this moment is so "RIGHT" for me. I am not suppose to be anywhere els. Spending time with awesome friends, and enjoying every moment in my yoga challange. Everyday I go out of my comfort zoon and I feel I am growning as a person along with my friends. It is funny how Yoga dose calm you mind so much, it makse you question all this stupid thoughts and trubbles you make inside of your head, that is pointless. A clean body, a clean mind.

Went back to my Backbending teacher Vinay Kumar this afternoon and I had a great practise. Last time I had three month with him and he looked happy to have me back in class.I am thrilled to start this journey with Vinay again and see were the futur will take me. Last time he made me do stuff I never thought I would be able to accomplish in this life time, but he is a brilliant teacher, lucky I found him aswell.

Time for tea then beed, up bright and early for morning practise! Good night friends and family!

  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar