måndag 14 maj 2012

Swedish champ!

Its been a weekend full of work, but at the same time alot of happening. My thaiboxing gym had our first Swedish junior champion. I am very happy that it was Alex, a 15 year old guy whos been training with ous for a while. He is such a talent and so focused, I am amazed and only 15. I had to work so I couldent be there to support him. Wish I dident say yes to every opportunity to work but I feel like I have to.  Anyway, everyone there did awesome to help Alex forward to his gold, so happy that it was Alex who really deserves the succsess after all the work he put into his training and never gives up. 

Mohammed, Nicke, Alex and my dad!


Sunday I was free from work and me Mum and Sara started the day with a walk. Beautiful day with warm and sunny weather all day long. Spent alot of time in the garden, working on my tan. My mum thinks I look orange like a papaya, might had a bit to much in India, ha ha. Ended the day with a yoga class at the gym. Feels good to teach even thou it was a long time ago.

Next weekend Mattias my sisters boyfriend is a competing for a Swedish title on his motorbike. Of coars I am working, but I think I will make it up to support him anyway. I am so exited coz I think he will do really well!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar