onsdag 16 maj 2012

Good morning Wednesday


Good morning friends. Woke up with crazy muscle ache today. Did alot of yoga yesterday, a bit in the morning and then before the muathai class in the afternoon. So I went for a long walk at 7. Its a nice way to wake up, for both my body and head. When I got back I made myslef a blue berry, raspbeery and orange smoothie, with a huge cup of coffie. 

Yesterday I tryed to sourth out all my stuff I have and I own. I did throw alot away and I relized how good that made me feel, so today I am throwing away even more. Might end up with nothing, he he! Dont know why I always think I should save stuff? coz I think I might need it in the future but actually I dont. In Yoga you shoulden be clinging to material stuff or you shoulden to anything, not to people or life. Its hard but at least I could try and live a bit more simple, throwing away and letting go is a awsome feeling.

Time to start the day




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar