måndag 12 mars 2012

World title fight!

While I am here in India, enfusion is airing all around, on Extreme chanel.¨The muaythai reality TV show I did last year. Wierd, coz I havent seen it yet and  I am a bit worried. They might twist and turn my words how they like it, to do the show more interesting. But I can not do anything about it, I signt up for the show and have to accapt how it all turs out. But I think it will be good in the end. Its just in my head, my ego is a bit worried.

Last sunday Alaide Lawant and Julie Kitchen that also was team captins in the show fought for a world titel in England. This time with muaythai rouls. Its a great fight. All respect to Julie and Aleide they are great fighters. Love Julies calm focus and timing, and then Aleida with her power, becomes a great mix in the fight. Nice insperation.

I am getting a little bit restless, I really miss running, kicking and punching, but thats good thouth. My body is so sore from all the yoga strenght, and I need to open up and get strong. I tell myslef I will get enough running, kicking and punching later, just calm my mind a bit!

  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar