måndag 6 februari 2012

The fifth day of "Pancha Karma"

Moved and settled in at the new place. I decided to not move in where I stayed last year. Now I stay in the old Shala that they made so students can live here insted. Its nice. I live here with Tea, my Finish friend that also practise with A Jay. We have a big kitchen and the hole house for our selfs.
Feel a bit wierd leving my old room with my other roomis coz we just started to get to know eachother but I see them ever now and then around the city.

Today is my fifth day of "Pancha Karma" and I am so happy coz that means no more medication in the mornings. Its been terrible. I have been drinking like Oil or butter liquid, imagine you drink pure oil, not nice. The first day 20 ml, second day 40 and so on, then the 5th day 100 ml. After I drnik it, I feel like throwingup for at leaste 4 h after, then I feel a bit better, but I have no hunger thru the day at all, thats good thou coz of the diet. So this morning was the 5th day and I had to drink 100 ml, and I HAD to be at the shala and do my practise at 7 a clock, coz A Jay told everyone it was extra importat coz tomorrow is full moon and no practise. So I put my alarm on 3.30 am and had my medicine.  Tryed to sleep thru the worst bit of feeling sick and whanting to throwingup and then I feelt okej again by 7 a clock. Happy that its over, now I have four days of steaming batch and massage, still I have to go on my diet but it will be better when I dont have to drink that oil. And the practise this morning whent really well, I do actually feel alot more energietic, so maybe I am getting more pure!

After class we were chatting to A jay and Tea is going to do Suttra lessons, its lessons where you chant suttras. The suttras is in sanskrit and it tells you all about yoga and how you should act, think and bahave as a yogi. I already had my suttra lessons and I like it coz I leard so much about the hole filosofi around Asthanga yoga, not just doing asanas (poses)! But the thing is you chant them, and you have to do it one by one. And its not my favorit thing to s chant, I can not even sing propper, only sometimes in the shower but thats it. But today when Tea was asking about the lessons, A Jay said Hanna should do it to. Tea was nice and said "yes but she did it already in the teacher training course" his reply was, YES BUT SHE FORGET ALREADY, so I gues its time for Yoga suttras again, he he!

Today I will get my bike so I can get around much more eazy in town. I just hope this crazy indians will have patient with my driving, coz they drive like crazy. I know how to drive a bike in Thailand but they way the Indians drive here, its nothing like it!

To night me and Tea is gonna make Pienapple salsa with koriander, so selebrate fool moon tomorrow and sleep in!

Tea ouside our house

My fruit man!
Viney Kumar, my Beck bending teacher. This is how he opens every class ;)



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar