måndag 30 november 2015

My 4th week has come to an end with Sharath. Getting more and more into the flow in the main shala and the crazy feeling of being so many students has slowly passed, and I get more use to it. Its very cool to have all kinds of different levels of students practicing around you. Some are doing 4th serie and some half primary. Its five rows in the Shala and about 12 mats in each, so about 60-65 people can practice at the same time. Sharath got about four people assisting him each patch. Some are really good assistents, some are ok. But we are all there to learn so I am not expecting anyone to be perfect.

I got some more attention from Sharath while he´s been adjusting me. He´ s been telling me off for not having a rug and that my towel was to small, coz I sweat so much. Then one time I came up from my sun salutation B, with bended knees and my arms going up over my head, then I crashed into Sharath who was adjusting the girl next to me in Utthita padangustansana parshva. Sharath looked at me and smiled and said, you try to break my arm huh, Sorry sorry... Well, all attention is good attention, but somedays I just wish I was a bit more invisible, ;) 

Today I was told to do Pashasana, first pose on intermediate serie. I did it and then I started doing my backbends as you do when you finish the serie. One of the guys who was assisting Sharath came up to me and told me to go down and listen to Sharth who was talking to me across the room. What have I done wrong now, I thought to myself. You did Pachasana ? Yes, I replied. Again, he said, I want to see. So I had to do it again and showed him, then he said, Krounchasana, yay, the next pose. So now I am on my way into intermediate serie. It feels really good. 

Alexandra has been here a month and she is going back to Sweden next week. It will be so empty here without her. We have had a really nice time together. She have had bad luck with the weather, she almost thought she were going back home more pale then when she arrived here, but the sun seems to decided to shine a bit more now, so hopefully she will have a bit of tan when she gets back. We been laughing a lot, love how we seem to laugh at each others bad sides and how we always trying to see humour in everything, even the hard times. "If u can't laugh at yourself, let someone else do it for you"  A good friend here asked me today at breakfast, you will miss Alex a lot right? You two seams to have the same humor. Its nice when people around us can notis how we do feel very comfortable around each other.  



1 kommentar: