lördag 31 oktober 2015

Registered

Yesterday was a day with a lot of happening. Had class in the morning and then I rushed home to see if Alexandra arrived. Was a bit worried coz her taxi driver had call me a few times during the night and ask for her flight details. But she was as planed, in the house when I arrives back from class, unfortunate not her suitcase though. Hopefully it will arrive later today.

The day continued with a lot of focusing on how to get out money from the ATM so I could go and register at the main Shala later in the afternoon. I had to have a lot of cash to pay for my studies, and the machines don't allow you taking out as much as you want in one go. But finally I got it all out and me and Alex could continue the day with having nice breakfast and catching up on alla the things that been happening. We had a lot to talk about. Over the summer its so much happening that we never have time to just sit and talk the two of us, so we been saving a lot of talks to India. When we had something we wanted to discuss we always said, lets save it to India, and now we here. Think we did go thru almost all the topics yesterday. We been salving a lot of world problems and it will continue.

I went at 3 pm to register with Sharath. He dont really seams to like me. He started out yelling at me coz I had my flip flops on, witch everyone els had on the stairs up to his office. Thought I could just leave my shoes outside the door before I entering his office but I had to leave them all the way down at the gate. You come into his office two people at once to register and I had an Canadian guy with me thats been with him 3 times before. So he knew Sharath. Think that was a good thing coz it just made everything more relaxed and Sharath began to smile and I felt like I was not the worst person in the world to not have left my shoes by the gate. I am now registered and will have my first class in the main Shala with Sharath at 4.30 am on Monday, witch means coz of "shala time" the exakt time will be 4.10 am and I have to be there 45 min before so I don't have to practice in the toilet. But I am really exited and I bet nervous. 

Its so much western people arrived here now. Its so weird. The last month its been so empty and calm and now suddenly its just boomed. But its nice in a way.    

Time to get Alex out of bed and get some breakfast.       

1 kommentar:

  1. Lycka till med din träning! Hälsa Alex när du fått upp henne.

    SvaraRadera