torsdag 8 oktober 2015

Back in Mysore...



It’s hard to keep up with this blog. Every time I want to tell you something interesting, I stop myself and think, na it might not be that important, you probably wouldn't spend time on reading about it anyway. To me, everything I do is very normal but then it’s not for some of you. So maybe I should put some effort in and let you know a bit about my every day life, at least for now. Coz I just arrived back in Mysore. My 7th trip here and on my 25 month, doing Ashtanga yoga. Ohh my god I am such a slow learner when I think about it, been here so long. All thou Its been a crazy ride, with so much experience and so many beautiful friends I made along the way. It feels like home to me here in Mysore, but then it has to do with whose here and not. Home is not a place it’s a feeling I think I realised. 

Was a bit scared I would feel like, ohh my god what am I doing back here again. But I didn't. Felt awesome from the beginning, even thou the rains been pouring down almost everyday sins I came back. First thing that happened was running into my friends at Doha airport, coz we were taking the same plain to Bangalore, had no ide they were on the same plain.  So nice for once to have company over. In Bangalore I meet up with my other friend from Czech republic and we shared the taxi to Mysore. We had so much to talk about but we both were very tired from our flights.

Its almost like someone knew it was hard for me to return back this time, but because it was the right thing to do, I got help by putting all my friends along the way, and made my return so much easier. 

The house I live in is huge. I got a big room on the ground floor and its 3 more rooms upstairs. The Indian family lives in a room on the same floor as me. Was a bit scared the Indian family would be on me all the time, but they seam to be very nice people. I have had experience before with landlords that have been a bit too much. But I feel relaxed and its nice to live here, also very safe. 

Practice is going good, soon I survived the first week, yay! 

So that’s it, not gone write more for now. I put up some photos soon...
  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar