söndag 19 maj 2013

Göteborgs varvet 2013

Made it thru 21 km yesterday on "Göteborgs varvet." Mattias, dad and me was suppose to run it toughter but just 20 min before the start, Mattias relized I had a different time to start, then them. Ops, glad Mattias had his eyes and brain with him, coz I did not. I haven't been running that much at all lately and the training towards this race been rough. The body needs to have felt the diastace before a race like this but I didn't have the time to get that far. This was my longest run this year. So I gues I did ok. Told myself to take it slow in the beginning and I did thru the hole race. I had no clue how I would feel in the end of the race, and it was my body that didn't work with me the last bit, got stiff and more slow. I got 2h and 10 min. Mattias and dad was two minutes before me. Well, in the end of this summer I will hopefully beat that time in another race. It was fun to have done a "Gbg varvet" and this was my first half marathon race ever, so I am really happy. Looking forward to get better aswell.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar