onsdag 15 maj 2013

A punch in the face...

I been thinking again;
How often do you lamented on what you don't want ? and did that bring you what you wanted? The more you dwell on what you don't want the more you create.  What you put your attention on grows.
I hate my job
I am to fat
I don't wane live here
I have no time for myself
I don't have any money

There is so many reasons to be unhappy today, its really hard to see all good stuff, just look at the news everyday. But if you look on life from just another angle there is so many reasons to be happy and joyful. We need to appreciate all the time we got here on earth. For me people who is bitter and angry is spoiled people, they don't value their time. Time is priceless, and it all that we got. So here is punch in the face for everyone who is not looking at life from the bright side.
 
When I was in India I read a book and it thought me that a lot of people like to focus on the negative, its like a drug and the more you focus on it the deeper the spiral goes down. Its like they enjoy their "Pain body" to feel alive, it reminds me of when I had to understand the autistic people I work with.

Pain is not the only thing that makes you feel alive, but for some people its a huge way of living.
But everyone is on their "right path," witch I have to understand. A path that will teach them how to enter a smooth and happy journey, but they need to be open minded and listen to the signs we get thru life. And if we are not open, we don't see signs, we don't want to see coz we like the pain. They think if you focus on what you don't want you will get what you want, but its not working like that. Its only yourself who can choose to live like a queen or a king. My school been to realize that I can not punch people in the face all the time, for them to understand how to look at life, even thou I want to so bad! Its their choice to change, if they want to!  


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar