lördag 22 september 2012

Skavlan night!

I was watching Skavlan on SVT play just now, a swedish talk show. Wow got tears in my eyes. What an amazing person, a real fighter, Ronald Cotton who was sent to prison for a rape that he dident do. Talking about, when he a long time ago forgave Jennifer for sending him to prison, for almost a third of his lifetime. Some people are so strong and how he explained how broken he was inside but had to go on in the prison, an amazing guy. Thats a true frighter.

But I was laugthing aswell. They went out on the streets and askt people if they think other people find them provocating, if so why?  Funny answeres about what people think others look at them. I wonder, what my answere would have been?  I hope I dont provocate people at least I try not to. But some people really think they provocate alot Well it was a good laught. Watch it if u can!!

I always looking forward to saturdays when I can relax and watch the show.   

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar