tisdag 8 maj 2012

Home sweet home..


Been home for soon 2 weeks now. Sweden brought me sunny and warm weather, and I alwayes get reminded and amazed how beautiful and clean our country is. Before it was harder coming back home from all my adventures but latly returning back been a bit more easier, dont know why, might be that I kind of miss "normal" swedish life style, work, meeting the same people over and over again. Sounds like if I were tired of meeting new people and seeing new things and living in an adventure all the time, but I guess to much of someting is never good. Well I never think I will get board of meeting beautiful people and exploring the world unfortunately, but I really do appreciate what Sweden and Swedish people have to offer, thats for sure. And I am looking forward to this summer in Falkenebrg, working seeing my friends and train.

Feels good to be back in my rutine with work and training. I do miss my pratices in Mysore but I am trying to work on it myself, just have to push it a bit, thats hard when I dont have someone next to me telling me what to do, I get lazy. But I am trying

I really miss cooking and making food with mum when I been away. So now we been doing some raw food recepies, a cochlate cake, green smoothies and raw kex. We are trying to boost up the immunsystem with all kind of smoothis and vitamines. Here some pictures.  

Raw chocklate cake!


Green smoothi, spinnage, lime, orange, weat grass and mint!
Raw Kex
Shopping with Nora
Baking bread


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar