tisdag 10 april 2012

Eat a hamburger for god sake!

Many people knows me, and knows that I like eating healthy food. Often people tells me , come on eat a hamburger for god sake, it will not make you fat. And I am thinkning, do I not eat it coz I dont wanne get fat? hummm well I really dont wanne get fat either but I know that a hamburger wont make me fat. Its pretty simpal, I dont like it. And I would eat two hanfulls of chashews a day  even thou they are fattening, insted of taking prosac if I were depressed. Chashews has an amino acid called tryptophan, wich stabilize your mood and produce a feeling of well being. Not that chashews will solve a deep depression, but its a good start, try and heal with nutrions rather then medicine,  and then the most important thing, talking about problem with someone.

I love healthy food coz the way it makes me feel, same with yoga, same with any kind of training or meditating (even thou I am really not that good at meditation as I wish). Its like telling a non smoker to have a cigarette or a non coffee drinker to drink coffee.
I am really not that healthy, my body is not totally pure but it might be a bit more then others thought. I need my GT some weekends as a muscle relaxor, or I need my coffee in the mornings. I understand that people who havent had that experience to feel pure and healthy from good food they will never be able to understand me. Thats why I posted this Youtube klip. I am not raw like her, but how she explains how she feels with a really pure body and a healthy inside is so cool.

Tryptophan - A handful of cashew nuts contains over a thousand milligrams of the amino acid tryptophan. This amino acid has been shown to work as well as many common antidepressants in alleviating depression. Tryptophan produces feelings of well-being and may help to stabilize mood, without the harmful side effects of harsh prescription drugs.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar