onsdag 28 mars 2012

Will miss Tea !

Teas Taxi with all her Saris!
Saying good bye with Eva
Tea just left me. She is on her way to Bangalore airport in a taxi with two full boxes loaded with saris, on the top of the car. She even had to leave some saris here coz she was over-weight, even thou she was allowed to check in 40 kg =)
 Feels wierd that she is gone. We have for the past two month done everything toghter. Really happy I got the oppertunity to get to know her and we had so many great moments toghter, that I will never forget. I will miss always having someone next to me doing yoga, and all the talks between heaven and earth. We been a great team and hopefully we will see eatch outher in the near future. Good friends and friendship are things in life we should value alot more, it makes life so much more easy and fun. Everything makes more sens to share your moments with someone, easy or hard ones !  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar