tisdag 20 mars 2012

Question your thoughts!

I been thinking, thinking about how many of us humans have such strong minds and  power. We live in this world and been thought that the mind can take us wherever we wanne go. Everyday on facebook I see how people post about how to live your dream and that its only your thoughts that can take your there, puch thru the rough times and stand up again. And I do belive the mind is so powerful that it can take us to levels we never thought existed. We do need to puch thru hard times and learn from it, but we can not forget whats most important. Its like working and saving money but we spend it on the wrong things.

Thats why its so importent to not forget what to value in life. Whats truly worth spending energi on and ask yourself everyday why you wanne achieve your goals? Your mind can be so powerful that you forget compassion, kindness and happiness. Make sure to qustion your thoughts and goals, one day it might be to late.

I always been competing with myself and others, in diffrent ways, trying to reach higher. Sometimes I forget that my goal always been mental growing to get better and do better, simple. My ego has to be left out, dont compete and get hurt or hurt others. I have to be focus on my goal and keep the compassion, kindness and happiness. Puch thru the hard time, with a smile!

"When each of us learns to appreciate the critical importance of ethics and makes inner values like compassion and patience an integral part of our basic outlook on life, the effects will be far-reaching". Dalai Lama








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar